Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 63
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline, Valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate with Ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Air India Recruitment 2018.
- General Applicants: 28 Years
- OBC Applicants: 31 Years
- SC/ST Applicants: 33 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,190/-
- Physical Endurance Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification in Official website page in www.airindia.in Air India Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Air India Job notification to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “Sports Authority of India,
Netaji Subhas Eastern Center,
Sector-III, Salt Lake City,