GMRDS Librarian Recruitment 2018, Final Selection will be based on personal interview, Last date for application: 10/08/2018
Gujarat Mineral Research and Development Society – GMRDS published an official notification for Recruitment of Librarian posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Librarian
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science /documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. At least 3 years as Librarian in a Library.
- Candidates must be well versed with basic computer knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati, English and Hindi
- Respective Degree must be approved by AICTE/UGC and it should be fulltime.
- Candidates must have minimum 55% (6 CGPA out of 10) in his/her respective degree.
- Experience : At least 3 years as Librarian in a Library
- Between 21 and 45 years
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview
How to Apply
- Candidates should submit their applications along with all relevant documents duly certified copies by registered post so as to reach GMRDS office (during office hours 10:30 to 18:10) till 10/08/2018. The application should be clearly titled on the cover as “Application for the post of Librarian”. Application in person, through E-mail or any other medium will not be entertained).
- Last date for application: 10/08/2018