Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV
- Applicants who have completed a Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IOCL Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/-
- Written Test
- Physical Test (SPPT)
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.150/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.iocl.com IOCL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to IOCL careers page at the official website www.iocl.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IOCL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IOCL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with the receipt of application fee (if applicable)should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of _________ on or before 30.08.2018
- “The Advertiser,
General Post Office (GPO),
Post Box. No. 145,
Bhubaneswar – 751 001.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.08.2018