Organization Name: Amul India
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: various
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Name of the Post: Manager
- Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Amul Recruitment 2018.
- To ensure that production is made as per the rolling plan was given by the Head Office (HO).
- To prepare Production Plan and daily production schedule
- Managing day to day plant operations of the Unit
- Supervising production of different products as per Plan
- Ensuring efficient production & maintenance of the unit
- To lower down the cost of production/process losses.
- To develop new products enhancing the product portfolio.
- To increase the turnover of the unit.
- To ensure effective capacity utilization of plant & machinery.
- To supervise the production of different products in the unit.
- To maintain the Plant & Machinery
- To monitor the functioning of utilities like Power generation, etc.
- To motivate the employees in performing their activities
- To lay down procedures for day-to-day working of the Dept.
- To carry out projects for expansion / addition/ modification of plant & machinery.
- To provide guidance to the employees in production matters.
- To ensure that production is made as per quality standards.
- To develop new processes for the efficient functioning of the unit
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary as per norms
A selection process for Amul India jobs is as follows,
- Aptitude Written test Online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.amul.com Amul India Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Amul India www.amul.com.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Important Link for Amul India Registration: