Organization Name: Reliance Industries Limited
Employment Type:-Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:-Various
Job Location:- Jamnagar
Name of the Post:-
- Panel Officer
- Terminal Manager
- Shift Engineer
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering, B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc. or Diploma Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2018
- Supervise and follow the implementation of safety procedures and processes in the fields
- Ensure risk assessment and toolbox talk prior to job execution
- Support the shift superintendent in monitoring process parameters, troubleshooting & expediting maintenance
- Provide field supervision for the shutdown, startup, and preservation
- Effective use of OMPro tool
- Mitigate process emergencies and emergency shutdown
- Support efforts on special samples and improvement trials where relevant
- Follow up with Field executive and maintenance executive to expedite maintenance activities and safe PHOTO of equipment
- Implement PIOs and support improvement studies in his area
- Participate in learning from incidents and RCA discussions
- Maintain shift logs for respective area/equipment
- Self-Compliance to OD elements and enforce the same with subordinates for operational excellence.
- Providing field training to the field Executives/subordinates.
- Participating in improvement activities and providing the input/feedback to the superiors for the continual
- Improvement in the Plant performance, safe operations and ease of operations.
- Preparation of daily reports on the Plant performance highlights, raw material, and utility consumption reports. Member of Auxiliary Fire Squad
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Reliance Industries recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Reliance Industries www.ril.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Reliance Industries requirement 2018