Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 4102
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Probationary Officer
- Management Trainee
- Applicants who have completed A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IBPS Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.ipbs.inIBPS Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the IBPS careers page at the official website www.ipbs.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IBPS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.09.2018