Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Finance – 14
- Data Analytics – 14
- Risk Modelling – 12
- Forensic Audit – 12
- Professional Copy Editing – 4
- Human Resource Management – 4
- Applicants who have completed Any graduate, Any Postgraduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RBI Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants must follow Govt Rules
- As Per Govt Norms
- Typing Test
- Applicants can refer RBI Official website
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.rbi.org.in RBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RBI careers page at the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.09.2018