Public Works Department – PWD published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer for 463 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
No. of posts: 463
Name of posts:
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 156 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 307 Post
- Asst. Engineer: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
- Jr. Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Asst. Engineer: 21 to 38 Years
- Jr. Engineer: 21 to 44 Years
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.125/-
- Final Selection will be based on written exam & personal interview
How to Apply
Online form may be filled up with effect from 24.08.2018 to midnight of 7.09.2018 only. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Any change or amendment to this Advertisement will be posted on the above mentioned websites only. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Application start from: 24/08/2018
Last date for application: 07/09/2018