Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 for 54 Clerk Posts- LD – 19.09.2018
Bombay High Court Job Notification: Bombay High Court has invited applications for the post of Clerk. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 September 2018.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
|Job Location||Aurangabad (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||19 September 2018|
- A Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Law)
- Have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State or I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute;
- have possessed Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7 and Open Office Org., obtained from any recognized Institutes.
Knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Language: The candidate must have adequate knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Language.
- 18 to 38 years for General category
- 18 to 43 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class or Special Backward Class
Join Our FaceBook To Get More Update … Click Here.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The examination shall consist of the following three parts
- Screening / Written Test
- English Typing Test
Scheme of Examination:
Join Our Telegram News Channel :Click Here
Written Test: The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo screening/written test of 90 marks of One Hour duration (Minimum passing marks 45) comprising of objective type multiple choice questions on subjects – Marathi, English, General Knowledge, General intelligence, Arithmetic & Computer.
English Typing Test – (@ 40 words per minute) of 20 Marks. The duration of typing test would be 10 minutes, which will be conducted on Computer. The passage will contain 400 words.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
TODAY ALL JOBS UPDATES :CLICK HERE
How to apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 September 2018.
- Opening date of online application: 10 September 2018
- Closing date of online application: 19 September 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 10 to 19 September 2018