Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment 2018 – 60 Posts – Apply For Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee LD – 25.09.2018
ITI Limited, the country’s premier telecom company, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee. The notification was released for a total of 60 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on the test/ interview which will be notified soon of the official website. The selected candidates can earn up to INR 35,673 per month. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by the organisation can apply before September 25, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring Organization: Indian Telephone Industries Limited
Last Date: 2018-09-25
TI Limited (Indian Telephone Industries Limited) has published Employment News for Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee posts, all the candidates are requested to read all the necessary employment related information before applying for this government job.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment for AEET
- Educational Qualification – Even if the Engineering degree or its equivalent degree are valid, please check the published notices for this information for exact information.
- Number of vacancies – 60 posts
- Name of vacancies – Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee – AEET
- Last date for application – 25-09-2018
- End date for delivering hard copy – 27-09-2018
- What is the age limit – Candidate should not be more than 28 years old. Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
Download Gujarati Competitive Exam Study Material : Click Here
- How will the selection in this job – for this Govt job, will be the selection of candidates according to the performance in shortlisting and interview.
How much salary will be received – According to the notification, the pay scale is as follows –
- At the time of training – 15,000 (1st Year) / 16,000 (2nd Year) / –
- After training – Rs 35,673 / – + other allowances
Join Our FaceBook To Get More Update … Click Here.
- What will be the application fees – Application fees will be 300 (For Unreserved category) / Free (SC / ST / PwD) / – for the general category. For more information on the exemption in the application, you can see the published notification, where classified information is published for all sections.
- How to Apply – Candidates can go to the official website below to apply, login through the website and fill out all the necessary information, and fill application fees through available medium.