Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 198
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Junior Telecom Officers
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published advt no 12-1/2018-Rectt for direct recruitment to the post of JTO (Junior Telecom Officer). As per notification, BSNL is willing to recruit candidates to JTO post to 198 vacancies in Electrical and Civil. This is a special recruitment drive (SRD) for SC, ST, OBC candidates. Recruitment is on basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2019 scores only.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2018 Key Highlights
- 198 Vacancies
- Recruitment on basis of GATE score 2019
- Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC, ST, OBC candidates
- BE/BTech in Electrical / Civil engineering required
- GATE paper code EE / CE required
- Applicants who have completed B.E/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical Engg.), valid GATE 2019 score or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BSNL Recruitment 2018.
- As Per BSNL Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs.16,400 – 40,500/-
- Merit List (GATE Score 2018)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.bsnl.co.in BSNL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the BSNL careers page at the official website www.bsnl.co.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BSNL Job Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BSNL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply