Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Name of the Post:
- Security Officer
- Applicants who have completed Degree in any discipline with relevant experiences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.31,705/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.andhrabank.in Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Andhra Bank careers page at the official website www.andhrabank.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Andhra Bank Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Join Our FaceBook To Get More Update … Click Here.
- After applying through online, applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with“Application For The Post of …………….” The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 04.10.2018
Join Our Telegram News Channel :Click Here
- “Asst. General Manager ( Hr ), Andhra Bank,
Head Office Recruitment Section,
HR Department Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan,
Telangana – 500 004”
TODAY ALL JOBS UPDATES :CLICK HERE
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.09.2018