On 17/09/2018, Kandla Port Trust announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS/MD, PG Diploma for the position of Medical Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Medical Officer|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS/MD, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 60,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||06/10/2018|
1 .Salary: The Medical Officer will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.50,000/- during the contractual period. For engagement less than a month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis. The Specialist Doctors engaged on contractual basis would be paid consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.60,000/-. Applicable taxes will be deducted from the monthly remuneration.
(1) Medical Officer (General) – 1 post (contract)
a. Qualification: M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University and registered with Medical Council of India.
b. Experience: Minimum one year post qualification experience in a reputed Hospitals /Govt. Department Hospitals, after completion of Internship of one year, is essential.
(2) Medical Officer (Surgeon) – 1 post (contract)
a. Qualification:The candidates, who possess, PG Degree or Post Graduate Medical Diploma in the Specialty of General Surgery from a recognized University, will be engaged as Specialist
b. Experience: Post qualification experience of 3 years for PG Degree holders and 5 years for PG Diploma holders in a reputed Hospitals/Govt. Department Hospitals is essential.
Terms and Conditions
1. The contract engagement shall not confer any right to lay claim to permanent absorption in the Port service against any post whatsoever.The contractual engagement is subject to verification of antecedents by the Police. If any adverse report is received from the Police, contractual services are liable to be terminated forthwith.
2. He/She shall be posted at any Hospital within the jurisdiction of Deendayal Port Trust i.e. Port Hospital, Gopalpuri, Port Hospital, Kandla, Dispensary at Adipur, Health Center at Vadinar as per the direction of the Chief Medical Officer.
3. He / She will be required to work for 6 days in a week of 8 hours duty in shifts on rotation i.e. morning, afternoon and night, as per requirement. For work of any weekly off-day/declared National Holiday in exigency, he/she will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and he/she will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise.
4. He/She will be responsible for the charge and care of the DPT goods, stores and all other property that may be entrusted and he / she will be accountable for the same.
How to Apply
- Application start from: 17/09/2018
- Last date for application: 06/10/2018