Army Public School Recruitment 2018 The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released a notification regarding the recruitment to fill 8,000 vacancies of PGT/TGT/PRT teachers at Army Public Schools through Combined Selection Screening Examination across the country.
The process to submit application has already started and it will continue till October 24, 2018.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts directly through official website, aps-csb.in on or before 24 October 2018 up to 5 pm.
For More Latest Jobs Information Click here
Eligibility criteria for PGT/TGT/PRT posts:
- For PGT posts, applicants should possess BEd and post-graduation degrees with minimum 50 per cent marks in both
- For TGT posts, applicants should have BEd and graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in both
- For PRT posts, applicants should have BEd/ two-year diploma graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in both
Join Our FaceBook To Get More Update … Click Here.
The age limit for fresh candidates is 40 years while the experienced applicants must be below 57 years.
The interested candidates have to pay an exam fee of Rs 500.
Join Our Telegram News Channel :Click Here
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for submission of application form: October 24, 2018
- Availability of Online Admit cards: November 3, 2018
- The exams will be held on: November 17 and 18, 2018
- Declaration of results: December 3, 2019
10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी भर्ती
• Army job
• Bank job
• post job
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2018