ONGC Bharuch Apprentice Bharti 2019 | ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) Recruitment for Apprentice 55 Post
ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) has published Latest Recruitment notification for the Various 55 Apprentice post at ONGC Bharuch Division Bharti 2019. This Jobs Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
ONGC Bharuch Apprentice Bharti 2019
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
Jobs Name : Apprentice
No. of Vacancy : 55
- Fitter: 10
- Trade certificate – Fitter Trade
- Chemical Plant: 19
- Trade certificate – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- Electric: 10
- Trade certificate – Electrician Trade
- Instrument: 10
- Trade certificate – Instrument Mechanical Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade
- Mechanic: 02
- Trade certificate – Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade
- Lab: 02
- Trade certificate – Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade
- Machine: 02
- Trade certificate – Machinist Trade
|Sr. No.||Discipline (A)*||Required Qualification (B)*||Period of Apprenticeship training (months) (C)||nos. for intake (D)*.||Apply|
|01||Fitter||Trade certificate – Fitter Trade||12||10||Apply|
|02||Chemical Plant||Trade certificate – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade||12||19||Apply|
|03||Electric||Trade certificate – Electrician Trade||12||10||Apply|
|04||Instrument||Trade certificate – Instrument Mechanical Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade||12||10||Apply|
|05||Mechanic||Trade certificate – Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade||12||02||Apply|
|06||Lab||Trade certificate – Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade||12||02||Apply|
|07||Machine||Trade certificate – Machinist Trade||12||02||Apply|
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age: Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.06.2019 and should not be more than twenty-one (21)years of age as on 01.06.2019.
- Only those applicants would be considered for the seats against a Discipline/ Trade (Column A above) who possess the essential qualification (as specified in Column B above) in the same trade.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular course only.
- The essential qualification ITI MUST be acquired in the year 2016 or later.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the essential qualification applicable for the advertised posts.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organisation as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
Age: Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.06.2019 and should not be more than twenty one (21)years of age as on 01.06.2019.
- Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/ applicant submit application for more than one trade/ discipline then all the applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma, BE/B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
- Applications/Registration which is incomplete or not fulfilling the criteria mentioned above shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. In such scenario company will not make communication in this regard.
- The shortlisted candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria shall be required to undergo written test. The selection will be based on the performance in written test and personal interview.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- 20% of the seat of the total requirements to be kept reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka who are meeting the published criteria. In case of receiving more applications from these villages, their selection will be based on merit as defined above and seat allocated for these villages shall not be increased. In other scenario of non-receiving sufficient applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seat shall be allotted to applicants (other than Ambetha/Suva) in the order of merit as defined above.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
How to apply:
The Aspirants are requested to visit “Engagement of Apprentice” page of the “Career” section of company website www.opalindia.in wherein detailed advertisement and instruction for online application is available. Apply online by 23.06.2019. No other mode of applications will be accepted.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2019