Central Bank of India Recruitment for 74 Specialist Officers (SO) Posts 2019
Central Bank of India Recruitment for 74 SO Posts 2019
Name Of Organization : Central Bank of India
Posts Name Of Posts : Specialist Officers
Total Posts : 74 Posts
Stream Wise Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Scale/Grade||Number of Vacancies|
|Information Technology||JMGS I||26|
|Security Officer||MMGS III||01|
|Security Officer||JMGS I||09|
|Risk Manager||MMGS III||06|
|Risk Manager||MMGS II||06|
|CDO/Chief Data Scientist||SMGS IV||01|
|Data Analyst||MMGS III||03|
|Analytics-Senior Manager||MMGS III||02|
|Data Engineer||MMGS III||02|
|Data Architect||MMGS III||02|
|CA/Credit Officer||MMGS III||05|
Educational Qualification : Please Read Official Notification.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent in the specified e-mail id & mobile numbers.
- They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines given hereunder for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” Button.
- Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Central Bank of India SO 2019: Selection Procedure
Selection will be through:
- Online Written Test
- Personal Interview
Duration Composite time of 60 minutes
|S. no.||Name of the test||No. Of
|3.||Banking, Present Economic
Scenario & General Awareness
Important Dates :
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||30-10-2019|
|Closure of registration of application||21-11-2019|
|Closure for editing application details||21-11-2019|
|Last date for printing your application||06-12-2019|
|Online Fee Payment||30-10-2019 to 21-11-2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||11-12-2019|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||21-12-2019|
Join Our Telegram News Channel : Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download from Below Important Link :