Lock your Aadhaar Card
Lock your Aadhaar Card in such a way that no one can use it incorrectly.
For Indians, when it comes to documents, Aadhar card is one of the most important. There are many things you cannot do without Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card is being sought everywhere today for recognition. Even Aadhaar card is required to create your bank account and passport.
There is a security tension with the Aadhaar card in case it gets misused. So tell you that you can lock your Aadhaar card and security so you can lock biometric data at home for which you can adopt both online and offline. Knowing that you can lock your base by following its steps.
- First of all, go to Aadhaar card’s website at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Then click on the Support Service from the three options. You will get the option to unlock the lock.
- Clicking on the option will open a new link. You must enter your Aadhaar Number and Security Code as soon as the link is opened. After which you will be sent OTP over mobile. By entering OTP your account will be logged in.
- After that you have to enter your code and click on enable. As soon as you click, you will get the message ‘Congratulation! Your Biometrics Is Locked ‘.
Repeat this process to unlock
- You will need to repeat the step above to unlock your base. After that you will have the option of Enable and Disebal as you enter security code and click on it. Your data will be unlocked.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.