IBPS CRP Clerk – XI for 5830 Vacancies of 2022-23
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SabkaGujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021
Exam Name: IBPS Clerk CWE XI (Clerical Cadre)
Total No. of Posts: 5830 Posts
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream OR Equivalent Degree with not less than 60% marks with a Recognized University as such by Central Government of India can apply for this post.
- And also candidates should having Computer operating and working knowledge in Computer System is mandatory that means candidates should be having certificate/diploma / Degree in Computer Operation/Language and also should be studied Computer Information Technology as one of the subject in matriculation/ College/ Institute that candidates could be able to apply for this post.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 Years
- PH – 10 Years
- General/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PH & Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 175/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
- Candidates will be selected based on two phases of Online Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2021