UPSC Recruitment Apply Online 247 Vacancies @upsc.gov.in 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Started The Online Application Process For Recruitment To The Post Of Group A And Group B Posts On Official Website Upsc.Gov.In. Candidates Interested For The Posts Are Required To Register For Engineering Service Exam 2022 (ESE 2022) On Or Before 12 October 2021 On UPSC Online Website – upsconline.nic.in.
Those Candidates Who Will Apply For UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Will Be Called For UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Which Will Be Conducted On 20 February 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Summary
|Notification||UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 247 Vacancies: Apply Online @upsc.gov.in till 12 October, Check Exam Date Here|
|Last Date of Submission||12 Oct, 2021|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
The Candidates Can Have A Look On Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Pattern And Other Details Below:
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates
|UPSC ESE Notification Date||22 September 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||22 September 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration||20 October 2021|
|UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Date||20 February 2022|
|UPSC ESE Prelims Result Date||Expected in March/April 2022|
|UPSC ESE Mains Exam Date||To be released|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
UPSC Recruitment Total Posts – 247
Civil Engineering: Group‐A Services/Posts
- Central Engineering Service
- Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group‐A (Civil Engineering Posts)
- Survey of India Group ‘A’Service
- AEE Civil in Border Road Engineering Service
- AEE (QS&C) in MES Surveyor Cadre
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers
- Central Water Engineering (Group ‘A’) Service
Mechanical Engineering : Group‐A/B Services/Posts
- AEE in GSI Engineering Service Gr ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers.
- Indian Naval Armament Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts)
- Central Water Engineering (Group ‘A’) Service.
- Indian Skill Development Service.
- Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO‐II (Mechanical).
- Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service (Mechanical Engg.)
- Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
- AEE (Electrical and Mechanical) in Border Roads Engineering Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts)
Electrical Engineering: Group‐A/B Services/Posts
- Central Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Service
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers
- Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘A’
- Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO‐II (Electrical)
- Indian Naval Armament Service
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Electrical Engineering Posts)
- Indian Skill Development Service
Electronics and Communication Engineering: Group‐A/B Services/Posts
- Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’
- Indian Telecommunication Service Gr ‘A’
- Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts).
- Indian Naval Material Management Service (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts)
- Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO‐II (Electronics & Tele)
- Junior Telecom Officer Gr ‘B’
- Central Power Engineering Gr ‘A’ (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Posts)
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- E/B.Tech from a Recognised University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- Should have clearedSections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- Qualified in Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or
- Qualified in Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
UPSC ESE Age Limit: UPSC Recruitment 21 to 30 years
Candidate must be a citizen of India/Subjects of Bhutan & Nepal/Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 1 January 1962/Person of India origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment
There will be three round for the selection of the candidates
- Preliminary Exam of 500 Marks
- Mains Exam of 600 Marks
- Interview of 200 Marks
Final qualified candidates will be called for medical examination.
UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be objective type questions divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 consist of General Studies and Engineering Aptitude and Paper 2 Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and Paper 2 will be of 300 Marks
- Candidates will be 2 hours to complete in Paper 1 and 3 hours for Paper 2
- There will be negative marking of One-third (1/3rd) of the marks for wrong answer
UPSC ESE Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- The mains exam will also consists of 2 Paper. However, the questions are conventional types. Both Paper will have questions on Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering of 300 Marks Each
- 3 hours will be given to complete the test
- Conventional papers must be answered in English. Question paper will be set in English only.
UPSC ESE Personality Test
Those who will qualify in the prelims and mains exam will be called for Stage‐III (Personality Test).
Marks obtained by the candidates in the Stage‐I:(Preliminary/Stage‐I) Examination, Stage‐II:(Main/Stage‐II) Examination and Stage‐III (Personality Test) would determine their final ranking
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2021
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card is expected in the third week of January 2022 on UPSC Online Website
UPSC ESE Result 2021
A merit list containing the roll number of selected candidates for each stage shall be uploaded on the official website.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment ?
Candidates can apply Online for UPSC ESE 2022 on official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Genera/OBCl – Rs. 200/-
Female/SC/ST/PwBD – No Fee