Organization Name: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Manager (Marketing-commodity risk management)
- Manager (Marketing-International LNG and Shipping)
- Applicants who have completed Any Graduate / Postgraduate with relevant experiences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for GAIL Recruitment 2018.
NHPC RECRUITMENT 2018 – VARIOUS TRADESMEN POSTS | APPLY ONLINE
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 34 Years
- As per GAIL Notification 2018
How to Apply:
AIIMS RECRUITMENT 2018 – 668 NURSE, ASSISTANT POSTS | APPLY ONLINE
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.gailonline.com GAIL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to GAIL careers page at the official website www.gailonline.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the GAIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of GAIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018 – Various Inspector, MTS Posts | Apply Online
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read GAIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “GAIL India Limited,
GAIL Bhawan, Plot No.73,
Road No-3, Sector-15,
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 At Www.Powergridindia.Com PGCIL Jobs Vacancy -Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.09.2018
Walk-In: 07.09.2018 & 09.09.2018 @ 08.30 Hrs
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download