BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023:Border Security Force BSF has recently invited online applications for a total of 1410 posts of Constable Tradesman. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. All the information related to BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 is given below on this page. After checking all the BSF Tradesman Recruitment information, interested and eligible candidates may apply online. The complete process to apply is given below on this page, apply link will also be found below. For more information about this visit the official website.
BSF Tradesman Vacancy 2023
- Constable Tradesman (Male): 1343
- Constable Tradesman (Female): 67
An individual must have passed the Matriculation exam from a recognised board and have ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant field from SCVT or NCVT.
An individual age must not be below 18 years and above 25 years as of the release date of notification.
Last Date: to Apply Update Soon
An individual priority finished the Registration test from a perceived board and have ITI Exchange Declaration the important field from SCVT or NCVT.
A singular age should not be under 18 years or more 25 years as of the delivery date of warning.
- Go to the authority enlistment entryway of the Line Security Power, which is open at rectt.bsf.gov.in/.
- On the authority site, you will track down a choice Enlistment of Merchant 2023-24, tap on it and get diverted to another.
- Presently, fill in your fundamental subtleties, transfer the necessary reports, pay the application, and afterward tap on the Submit button to conclude application structure.
- Selection Process
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
The applicants who meet all requirements for PET will be liable to biometric recognizable proof and screening of tributes/records and subsequently chest (for guys just) and weight estimation by the board. The up-and-comers who don’t satisfy the set down actual norms will be killed from the enrollment interaction. Nonetheless, disposal on the ground of weight will be finished at the hour of clinical assessment as it were.
Pregnancy at the hour of PET will be considered as preclusion and such females will be dismissed. No PET test will be held for the Ex-Servicemen. Unique archives will be checked by the leading body of officials and just qualified applicants will go to the following stage.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Exchange Test
The applicants who qualify in the PST, PET, and Documentation of BSF Dealer Enrollment 2023 will be put through the particular Exchange Tests. Every up-and-comer will be permitted to show up for one exchange test as it were. The Exchange Test will qualify in nature and it won’t convey any imprints.
- Cobbler :- Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes.
- Tailor :- Taking measurements of persons, cutting of cloth, and stitching of uniform.
- Carpenter :- Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing, and finishing materials
- Cook :- Cooking Chapatti & Rice, Cooking Vegetables/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli, etc. for 100 men, cooking meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer.
- Water Carrier :- Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chapattis for about 100 men, cutting of vegetables, etc.
- Washerman :- Washing of clothes, ironing of Khaki, cotton uniform, woolen, and TC uniform.
- Barber :- Handling of tools, haircutting, and shaving.
- Sweeper :- Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom, etc.
- Waiter :- Hygiene/ sanitation, servicing of foods, and allied matters.