Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme announced
Every year Rs. Scholarship will be given to 25,000 bright students
Students have to appear for the exam to avail the scheme
The government has taken another important decision in the interest of the students, the state government has announced a new scholarship scheme which is the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship scheme to avail the scheme the students have to give an exam and the scholarship will be given on the basis of meri
What is Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme?
“Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Scheme” for those children who have studied from class 1 to 8 in government or primary school or who have studied from class 1 to 8 under RTE, such students of Gujarat from class 9 to class 12. Can choose to study in a private school of choice.
In which the children who pass the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam will be given a scholarship of ₹ 20,000 per year for studies from class 9 to 10 and ₹ 25,000 per year for studies from class 11 to 12 by the state government.
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Caste Certificate If You Belong To A Special Category.
- Income Certificate As Per Your Scholarship Type.
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification Certificate.
- Self-declaration Certificate.
- Objective Of Nsp Scholarship
- There is no any application fee required for Gyan Sadhna Scholarship application form.
Students studying in class 8 in government, government-aided, and local body schools in Gujarat state, whose parental income does not exceed Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum, are eligible to apply for the scholarship examination.
How To Apply Online for Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Exam?
Here are the steps for applying to the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam:
- Visit the official website of the State Examination Board of Gujarat at sebexam.org or go through the direct link, given below
- Click on the ‘Gyan Sadhana Scholarship‘ link on the home page which is displayed under the latest notification section.
- Once you reach the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship web page, enter your U Dise number and click on the submit button to apply. Please note that the U-Dise Number should be obtained from the principal of the school in which the student is currently studying.
- After clicking on the submit button, a pre-filled form will be shown. Kindly confirm your personal details and school details. If there is a change in your school, enter the new School Dise code and click on “Change School” button to update your school details for this examination. Enter the mobile numbers of your parents and principal/teacher mobile number. Kindly click on Submit to submit your form.
- After submitting the form, upload your photograph, signature, and select your date of birth. Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application. After confirming, you will not be able to edit the application.
- After filling in all the details, click on the submit application button. Your application will be submitted successfully.
- After submission of the online application form, pay the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship examination fee through proper online payment methods.
- After uploading the details of all students, click on the ‘Report’ at the top of the application form. Then click on the ‘PDF’ link for the display of the Nominal Roll.
- Take a printout of the Nominal Roll and submit it to the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned. Submit two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Also, submit the application of each candidate attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Attested copies of the Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed with the original Challan.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme Benefits
Every year 25,000 new bright students are selected and they are given Rs. 20,000 and during studies from class-11 to 12 Rs. 25,000 scholarship will be given