Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment For Apprentice Posts 2021
VSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online | 158 Technician Apprentice Jobs. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician Apprentice. There are a total of 158 vacancies allotted for Apprentice posts. Applicants can start applying for VSSC Recruitment from 26th July 2021. The application form and notification details are available below. Please note the last date for online application is 04th August 2021. Selected candidates will serve in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry.
VSSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can read all the details given below and check for eligibility. Candidates can start applying online for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2021. The online application form link is available below. Official notification and the website link are also available below for the candidate’s reference. If you are looking for government jobs in Kerala, make sure to apply for VSSC Recruitment.
VSSC Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization
|Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Starting date of application
|26th July 2021
|Closing date of application
|04th August 2021
|Central Government Jobs
|Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry
VSSC Vacancy 2021
Technician Apprentice – 158
- Automobile Engineering – 08
- Chemical Engineering – 25
- Civil Engineering – 08
- Computer Science Engineering – 15
- Electrical Engineering – 10
- Electronics Engineering – 40
- Instrument Technology – 06
- Mechanical Engineering – 46
Eligibility Criteria for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in VSSC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Applicants should possess a Diploma in the concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- The upper age limit should be 30 years.
- VSSC selection will be based on Merit List
- Technician Apprentice –8000/- per month
VSSC Online Application Fee:
- Aspirants can check the application fee details on the notification.
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of VSSC with the link given below
- Find the notification for the post you want to apply for (Direct link is given below)
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you are eligible to apply
- Open the online application form
- Duly fill in all the details and make sure there are no errors
- Take a printout of the filled application form for reference
- Make sure to submit the application form before the last date
Important Dates for VSSC Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|26th July 2021
|Last Date to Apply Online
|04th August 2021
Important Links for VSSC Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf
|Check & Apply Now
About Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC):
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) is a noteworthy space research focal point of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), concentrating on rocket and space vehicles for India’s satellite program. It is situated in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian province of Kerala. The middle had its beginnings as the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in 1962. It was renamed out of appreciation for Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, frequently viewed as the dad of the Indian space program.
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Center is one of the principal innovative work foundations inside ISRO. VSSC is an altogether indigenous office taking a shot at the improvement of sounding rockets. The Rohini and Menaka launchers, and SLV, ASLV, PSLV, GSLV, and GSLV Mk III groups of dispatch vehicles. Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) is the biggest among the ISRO offices. It is an inside for the structure and advancement of satellite dispatch vehicles and related innovations. The middle seeks innovative work in a large group of unmistakable innovations. Spaces including air transportation, flight, and composites, essentially propel the improvement of dispatch vehicle innovation in India.